I Lost 128 Pounds Using Goji Berries


Hi, my name is Malorie and this is my review on Goji Berry. I've tried exercising and diets in the past but none really worked. I really wanted to lose at least 100 pounds before I took my trip to London. I set my goals really high because I desperately wanted a new body. All my life I dealt with being a big girl and I finally convinced myself that I needed to make a drastic change in my life. So I started exercising with a personal trainer at my local gym. I also changed my diet with the help of a Nutritionist. Over time, I managed to lose a few pounds here and there but a few weeks later, I would gain all the weight back. This cycle continued for about half a year. I felt frustrated at the lack of results.

That all changed when I happened to run into an old friend from high school while shopping at the grocery store. I approached her and told her that she hadn’t changed a bit, and possibly looked even thinner since high school. She thanked me for the comment and said that she didn’t always look so healthy. She said after her third child, she couldn’t get rid of 50 pounds of weight she put on during pregnancy. She told me that what finally helped her lose all that weight was a pill called Goji Berry.

She also told me the benefits of Goji Berry:
1. It helps burn fat, even while you sleep
2. Goji Berry helps fight against fatigue
3. It is a super, anti-oxidant which helps boost our immune system


After hearing her tell me how much her life has changed since taking Goji Berry, I decided to give it a try since nothing else seemed to work. Anyways..the results I found were beyond my expectations! I guess I’m most surprised with how I’ve managed to keep my weight down since I began taking Goji Berry. Not only do I feel better about myself, I also feel healthier as well.

In fact, after the first 4 weeks of testing the effects, I reached a conclusion to what this magic pill is all about, and the results surprised me!

I lost 29 lbs in 4 weeks!

The benefits of Goji Berry beat all of my initial skepticism. I discovered it not only helped with weight loss, but it seemed to boost energy levels, and also helped me sleep better and to wake up more well-rested.

This is exactly what I recorded in my journal:

Week 1: After one week, I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn’t even hungry, an apparent side effect of the Goji Berry is that it curbs the appetite.

I honestly felt fantastic.

And I didn’t even change anything about my daily routine. On day 7 I got on the scale and couldn’t believe my eyes. I had lost 7 lbs. But I still wasn’t convinced as they say you lose a lot of water at the beginning of your initial weight loss. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up!

Week 2: After two weeks I started the week off with even more energy and was actually sleeping more soundly than before. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax. Plus I still managed to lose another 7 lbs, putting me at an unbelievable 14 lbs of weight loss, in just 2 weeks.

I must admit that I’m starting to believe that Goji Berry is more than just a gimmick.

Week 3: After 3 weeks all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down, 2 full dress sizes, after losing another 8 lbs. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other weight loss pills, you tend to run out of steam. But with Goji Berry my energy levels didn’t dip, but remained steady throughout the day. I no longer need that cat nap around 3pm in the afternoon! And I am even noticing that my stomach is digesting food so much better. No bloating or embarrassing gas after I eat!

Week 4: After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 29 lbs since starting! Using the Goji Berry in week four I lost 7 more lbs.

I couldn’t be any happier with the results! I Lost 29 lbs in 4 Weeks and a total of 128 pounds since taking Goji Berry. No Special Diet, No Intense Exercise!!



Conclusion: Like me, you might be initially doubtful about the effects of this magic pill, but you need to try it for yourself; the results are real. Other people really are finding success with it. And you have nothing to lose. Remember, some reputable companies are offering a Goji Berry at a discounted price. Click Here to See the Official Goji Berry Website.

Best wishes on your weight loss goals!

Malorie